Adventures slightly delayed due to technical difficulties!

Photographer: Rob Thomas

Model and Rope: Kara Marionette

So, do to technical issues (like literally, I can say that.. computer and phone issues) I will be coming back to the Tri-Cities for a few weeks before leaving again. We will be attending FIRE but I'm not so sure about a few other things... I might try to make Sinergy IV but that's a cost thing with the extra stuff that's popped up, I still have to look at the budget and make a responsible choice... I hate having to be big sometimes.
I am still looking for a partner for FIRE and if you want to do Sinergy, I might make some sacrifices to go there too if the right rope-y incentive is dangled around me. (Bad pun totally intended because I'm a nerd like that)
Needless to say, things are not going quite as planned but I'm working on it. I may make this a longer trip than originally intended and just immerse myself in the art of rope. I've yet to really meet that partner that I can play with on a regular basis but I find what I have done to be a type of yogic experience that... we need more of... and it needs to be a bit more intense than it has been in the past.
I get that I'm trans and that fucks with people sometimes, they don't want to work with that... ok, I'll do self-tying for the time being and I'll learn what I can from that. If someone else wants to partner with me in either role, I'll do it even though I prefer to bottom. I've learned that I can do some beautiful things from a tops perspective too.
I realize that I'm taking a break from my degree but if everything is successful, this adventure will help me in my studies as well as... well I'm hoping to find... something that's missing right now... I need something to make me feel beautiful again.... and maybe this isn't it. It seems like if it was, things would fall together a little bit but at the same time, I also know that this is exactly where I'm supposed to be so we will see where this adventure takes us next. I know for sure, Florida but beyond that... I'm still figuring it out.
Model: AJ
Photography and Rigging: Kara Marionette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's ok to NOT forgive...

Why the Adventure is taking place!